Last finishes of 2010

Sunday, January 02, 2011 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Wedding Day - Ring Pillow
This is the piece that I stitched as a ring pillow for Sarah and Adams wedding. It's based on the Wedding Day design by Colly of Col's Creations, but with a few changes following the brides wishes. Very enjoyable, but as always I finished it no earlier than I had to.
Finished 27th December 2010

From 2010


Christmas Coasters
I bought these kits at Hobbycraft this summer, and I did them as light relief during the Christmas break. They were quite fun to do, but the splitting of the mosaic "tiles" were a nuisance, so I doubt I'll do any more.
Finished 26th December 2010

From 2010


Snowman
I got this small kit from Helen for Christmas, and finished it when I went over to London for Sarah and Adam's wedding.
Finished 31st December 2010

From 2010


Snowman Ornie
This is the piece I made for Rachael for the 2010 Christmas Ornie Exchange. The design is from one of the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issues and is stitched over one.
Finished 2nd December 2010

From 2010

And finally one I thought might be secret, but didn't end up being so after all :). This is my October Christmas Finish - also from an ornie issue:

From 2010

0 comments: