Second update

Sunday, July 19, 2009 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
I'm speeding along on Castles in the air at the moment. It's such a great piece to work on and I love the colours I have chosen - it's really subdued and classy I think :D. I DID end up changing the greens slightly, but instead of making the middle one the lightest one as I mentioned I might, I changed the middle one and it turned out great I think. So instead of 520, 522, 524 it now goes 520, 3052, 524. Oh, DMC numbers btw - that's what I usually use.

So here is how far I got now, still haven't decided on the two beads and the one metallic, so there will be a bit more here and there when I do.


Stitchingranny said...

Wow Moll that is lovely and so tempting lol. Would love to start this but havent finished last years yet - who knows it could be my next ufo.

Bergdatter said...

Thanks Helen :D. If you want to be even more tempted you should check out part 4 that has just been released. Two gorgeous peacocks on the upper edge! I have got sidetracked by a couple of pressies the past few days, but I will get back to this very soon I hope.